123, Example Street, City 123@abc.com 123-456-7890 lasantha.wam

Writing is the most fun you can have by yourself. - Terry Pratchett

Monday, September 7, 2015

Woman's Pray


Lord, I pray for a man that will be a part of my life. A man that really loves U more than everything. A man that lives not for himself but for U. He must know for whom and what he lives, so his life isnt useless. Someone that has a wise heart not only a smart brain. A man that not only adore me, but can warn me when I'm wrong. A man that can be my beat friend. A man that makes me feel like a woman when I'm beside him. I dont ask for a perfect man but I ask for an imperfect man. A man that needs my support, my love, my prayer for his life. Give me Ur hands so I always be able to pray for him. Give me Ur eyes, so I can see good things in him and not yhe bad one. Give me Ur mouth that is filled with Ur words of wisdom so I can support him. And I want that finally both of us can say "How Great Thou Art" 
Amen. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Categories

Follow me on Facebook

Follow me on Tumblr

Writing is the most fun you can have by yourself. - Terry Pratchett

Powered by Blogger.
'; (function() { var dsq = document.createElement('script'); dsq.type = 'text/javascript'; dsq.async = true; dsq.src = '//' + disqus_shortname + '.disqus.com/embed.js'; (document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0] || document.getElementsByTagName('body')[0]).appendChild(dsq); })();
Adsense Indonesia

About Author

Hamba Tuhan yang sedang belajar menulis.

Video of Day | Click on the link below to download the video!

Popular Posts